Dot Net Training & Placements in Chennai SQL STAR
of India Approved Education Center – ISQL Global
(The Course materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those required for Foreign Opportunity)
Introduction to Dot Net
Dot Net Framework
The Dot Net Framework is an example of a development platform which developers use to build applications for web, Microsoft Azure,
Windows Server, Windows Phone, and Windows. Dot Net comes with the Dot Net Framework class library and the common language runtime (CLR). These two aspects combine to provide us with a wide variety of functionality and aid for numerous industry standards.Numerous services form a part of the Dot Net Framework. They include application deployment, networking, memory management, security, and type and memory safety. Dot Net comes with simple data structures and APIs to abstract the inferior Windows operating system. We can utilize a multitude of programming languages like C#, Visual Basic, and F# with the Dot Net Framework.The Dot Net Framework 4.7.2 is the most recent Dot Net Framework. It comes with many new fixes and numerous new features and builds on the preceding versions of the Dot Net. It is a very stable product.
Different aspects of the Dot Net FrameworkIntroduction to C# – C# is an example of a normal use programming language. It was a part of Microsoft’s Dot Net initiative in the year 2000. Its creation was for the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI). Microsoft made CLI which is an open specification. ISO and ECMA standardized CLI. Developers compile C# applications into bytecode which run on applications of the CLI. We pronounce C# as “See Sharp”. It is a type-safe, object-oriented, easy-to-use, and contemporary programming language.
Java Script, Java, C, and C++ programmers will easily understand this language.Introduction to ADO.NET – It is a collection of software libraries which are object-oriented. It allows us to collaborate with different data sources. Normally the data source is in the form of a
database. However, it could also be an XML file, a text file, or an Excel Spreadsheet. It provides us with the means to interact with a
database. It provides us with data access services. With the help of ADO.NET developers can write managed codes to attain disconnected access to data sources. These data sources may be relational or non-relational. This attribute of ADO.NET aids in creating
distributed, data-sharing applications.Introduction to ASP.NET – ASP.NET is an all-in-one web
development model. It integrates with the Dot Net Framework. It provides us with a variety of services to help us create and develop
dynamic web services and web applications. Developers construct ASP.NET on the Common Language Runtime (CLR) of the Dot Net
Framework. It provides us with advantages like inheritance, multi-language interoperability, garbage collection, and type safety.
ASP.NET works in tandem with the Internet Information Server (IIS) to transport the subject in response to different requests of the client. When ASP.NET is processing the requests, it gives entry to all the Dot Net classes, personal components, and databases, just
like a desktop application.Introduction to ASP.NET MVC – ASP.NET MVC is an example of a brand-new web application framework. Microsoft is responsible for creating it. The full form of MVC is Model View Controller. It is a pattern gaining in popularity and uses with
different web development frameworks. ASP.NET MVC is the successor of the traditional Web Forms. This alternative reduces interaction with
pages and controls, difficult ASP.NET event life cycle, and postbacks or view state.
Benefits of using ASP.NET MVC
- Separation of concern
- TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Easily pluggable and highly extensible
- Absolute power over application behavior
- Supports ASP.NET attributes
- Systemfor URL routing
Introduction to Entity Framework (EF)
ORM stands for
object-relational mapping. We normally use an ORM framework to persist model objects in a relational database and recover them. ORM
makes use of metadata information in order to interface with the database. Hence, your data-layer code is absolutely unaware of the database structure. It acts like a middleware that completely covers the complications.Entity Framework is an example of an ORM framework that empowers developers to function with relational databases. It helps developers to cope with data as properties and objects. Developers use the Developers use the Entity Framework to issue queries using LINQ, then recover
and work with data as strongly typed objects using VB.Net or C#.
Benefits of Entity Framework
Introduction to Web API
- Highly productive
- Simple Maintainability
- Exceptional Performance
– We use ASP.NET Web API to construct http services for tablets, browsers, iPhone, and mobiles.
The Web API framework is fairly identical to ASP.NET MVC. This is because it consists of the MVC features like dependency injection,
routing, IOC container, controllers, model binders, filter, and action results. ASP.NET Web API is an added component of WCF REST
API. Briefly put, it is a substitute for WCF REST API. We can use it with ASP.NET MVC and different varieties of web applications like ASP.NET WebForms. In addition, we can also use Web API as an independent Web services application.
Benefits of Web API
Advantages of Dot NetCommon language runtime (CLR)
- Very simple to configure and create.
- Very easy to test business logic by utilizing tools such as fiddler or
advanced rest client.
- The architecture is extremely lightweight.
- We can easily define the work.
supports various MVC features.
- It utilizes URIs to identify resources or information paths.
– The CLR engine is a part of all the languages that Dot Net supports. They include J#, C#, Manage d C++, VB.NET, and many more to come. The developer is able to write child classes in C#, base classes in VB.NET, and combine this tree from C++. You have the option of choosing the language at the time of implementation.Interoperability support (Interop)
– It is very easy as of now to migrate to Dot Net from current languages and different platforms. It
is an added benefit if that environment is Java or COM. As a matter of fact, Microsoft gives us a migration utility tool to naturally migrate already-existing Java source code into C#.At the core is XML
– There are a variety of inbuilt XML features of the Dot Net runtime. They include schema
support, serialization, transforming, parsing, and streaming.Easy to deploy – There are no issues with DLL and Windows registration. We can now easily deploy applications by using a simple XCOPY of the assemblies, configuration files, and ASP.NET files.One time code
– Developers just have to write their
code once and they have the possibility of running it anywhere including Dot Net.Easy configuration – Dot Net is extremely easy to configure and set up. We also have the option of using APIs in Dot Net.Developer
– Dot Net is very easy to learn as compared to the other programming frameworks. This makes it extremely developer friendly. Highly Secure and easily adaptable – Dot Net is highly secure and can be easily adapted with Azure applications as well as cloud applications.Easily scalable and quick delivery
– Dot Net comes with features of high scalability and quick delivery. These scalable applications are very simple to deliver.Feature Rich – Dot Net comes equipped with a multitude of features. They include a dynamic IDE Visual Studio and tons of debugging features.Active Community
– Dot Net has a very large community of members who actively participate and support other members with
issues of different kinds.Optimized Speed – Dot Net is extremely fast and it easily integrates with front-end applications involving Angular and React JS.Microsoft
– Tech giant Microsoft Inc is at the head of the Dot Net technology. A variety of exciting new features are released every year making Dot Net one of the most widely used frameworks.
Key features of our Dot Net Training Institute100%
real-time project training – We offer complete Dot Net training in Chennai in the form of real-time projects and solutions.
We will expose you to industry based real-time projects in multiple organizational platforms. You can rest assured that we won’t
stop till you are satisfied.Revised and up-to-date Dot Net training methodology – Our Dot Net course is revised and updated continuously depending on industry standards and changes in the field of application development. We follow the best Dot Net training methodology coupled with the finest
course materials. Our sessions are not only informative and knowledge-based but they are also fun and interactive.Experienced Dot Net trainers – Our Dot Net Trainers are experienced industry professionals with 10+ years of exposure to various tools and resources. We screen thousands of profiles before selecting the best instructor for you.Focus on Individual Attention – We provide individual attention to our students with flexible schedules. We ensure that our
batches have less than 5 members each, to offer a more personalized interaction and better knowledge transfer. One to one training is also provided on request.Optimized Dot Net Course fee-structure – We have optimized our fees to make sure that we don’t burn a hole in your pocket. We offer market-standard rates with the option of paying
your fees in easy monthly installments.100% Placement Assistance – Our mock interviews will effectively prepare you to face your real job interviews. We provide services like resume preparation, placement assistance, and Dot Net
interview questions to sharpen your skills.
Dot Net Training In Chennai with PlacementThe vision of Sql Star is to see each and every individual get a job in a
reputable organization. We want our candidates to reach new heights in their career. Placement is an integral part of our Dot Net
Training Institute in Chennai. We make sure that we provide assistance in whatever way we can. You just have to complete your Dot
Net course with us. Please take a look at the services we provide in relation to placement:
Why should you enroll with Sql Star over other Dot Net Training Institutes in Chennai?
- Mock Interviews
oriented method of teaching
- Syllabus inclined Dot Net Interview Questions
- Placement Assistance with Premier MNC’s
- Resume preparation
We want you to take an informed decision before joining any institute.
The points mentioned below will help you to differentiate Sql Star from other Dot Net Training Institutes in Chennai.
Professional Development – Our training will professionally prepare, develop, and upgrade you to prosper in the face of all obstacles. We provide services like resume preparation,
placement assistance, and Dot Net interview questions to sharpen your skills.
- Free Demo Sessions – Sql Star offers free demo-sessions before you decide to join our institute to professionally upgrade yourself. These cost-free demo sessions are arranged as per your request and according to the time you wish to set.
Batch Size – There is a saying that goes, “Too many cooks spoil the broth”. Similarly, we make sure that our
batches do not exceed a maximum of five members each. This helps us to offer you a more personalized interaction from our end resulting
in a better knowledge transfer.
- One to One Training – Sql Star provides one to one training on request to better help you with your specific needs.
You just have to intimate us before and we will do the needful for you.
- Alumni Enquiry – Sql Star provides you with the unique option of enquiring with the alumni of our institute regarding any doubts and queries that you might have. You can hear
their experiences with Sql Star first hand, and then decide whether you want to join our institute.
- Flexible Timings and schedules – We take into consideration the different schedules of our candidates and fix the timings accordingly. We can adapt and be flexible according to your
timings and requirements
So, why are you waiting for? Enroll with us, complete your Training and upgrade on today itself.