Oracle eBusiness Suite Essentials for Implementers Training & Placements in Chennai "ISQL Global"
R12.x Oracle E-Business
Suite Essentials for Implementers
(Course Materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered
from Oracle University to those required for Foreign Opportunity)
(Government of India Approved Education Center)This
Oracle E-Business Suite training introduces you to the R12.x Oracle
E-Business Suite, covering basic navigation skills and essential topic areas. This course provides a functional foundation for all
E-Business Suite applications. Oracle R12.1
E-Business Essentials for Implementers training helps you
build a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. It's ideal for those who have implemented Oracle E-Business
Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.Learn To:
Benefits to You
- Accessand navigate within Oracle Applications using the User interface.
- Understandmajor architectural components in R12.1 E-Business Suite.
- Identifyand describe the benefits of R12.1 footprint.
- Explainthe basic concepts of System Administration.
- Define key and descriptive Flexfields.
- Recognizethe different entities shared between multiple applications.
- Identifyfeatures of Multiple Organizations and Multiple OrganizationAccess Control (MOAC).
Get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including
navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration points between products. Smoothly implement and start using the
applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite. Features
& Benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion.
- DescribeAlerts and test a Periodic Alert.
- Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications.
R12.1Oracle E-Business Essentials for Implementers: Overview
Navigating in R12.1 Oracle Applications
- Course purpose
- More help about document ation and other resources
- OU courses
Introduction to R12.1 Oracle Applications
- Logging into and logging off from Oracle Applications
- Accessing Responsibilities
- Using forms & menus
- Data Flow Across Oracle Applications
- Entering data using forms
- Retrieving, Editing and Deleting records
- Accessing Online Help
- Running reports and programs
Fundamentalsof System Administration
- Introduction to R12.1 Footprint
- Benefits of R12.1 Footprint
- R12.1 E-Business Suite Architecture
- Basic Technical Architecture
- Overview of Oracle file system and directories
- Brief Overview/Introduction about Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway
- Application Security Overview
- Function Security
- Data Security
- Profile Options
- Standard request submission (SRS)
SharedEntities and Integration
- Basics of Flexfields
- Define Value sets
- Define Key Flexfields
- Define Descriptive Flexfields
- Planning Decisions
- Flexfield Enhancements
Fundamentalsof Multiple-Organization and Multiple-Organization Access Control(MOAC)
- Shared entities and non-key shared entities
- Overview of E-Business Suite business flows and integration
Fundamentalsof Oracle Workflow & Alerts
OracleBusiness Intelligence (OBI) Applications: Overview
Overview of Workflow
- Oracle Workflow Home Pages
- Worklist WebPages
- Workflow Monitor WebPages
- Overview of Alerts
- Difference between Workflow & Alerts
- Oracle BI Applications: Overview
- Oracle BI Applications: Multisource Analytics
- Application Integration: Security
- Application Integration: Action Links
- Guided Navigation
- Deployment Options