Java SE 7 Programming Training and Placement Institute in Chennai (SQL STAR)
SE 7 Programming
Java Programming training covers the core Application Programming Interfaces (API) you'll use to design object-oriented applications
with Java. It covers writing database programs with JDBC, & how
to correctly write multi-threaded applications.
Java Programming training covers the core Application Programming
Interfaces (API) you'll use to design object-oriented applications
with Java. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how
to write database programs with JDBC.
- CreateJava technology applications with the latest JDK 7 Technology andthe NetBeans Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Enhanceobject-oriented thinking skills using design patterns and best practices.
- Identifygood practices in the use of the language to create robust Javaapplications.
- Manipulatefiles, directories and file systems.
- Writedatabase applications using standard SQL queries through JDBC.
- Createhigh-performance, multi-threaded applications.
- Createclasses that subclass other classes, extend abstract classes andprogram with interfaces.
- Properlyuse exceptions and the Collections framework.
- Developapplications that manipulate files, directories and file systems.
Benefits to You
enrolling in this course, you'll learn how to boost the
productivity, communication and collaboration of your organization.
At the same time, you'll develop the knowledge and skills to reduce
the cost of application ownership through more efficient
development and deployment techniques. Maintain your edge in the
job market by staying current with the global standard for
developing networked applications.
Your Java Certification
can use this course to further develop your skills with the Java
language. Immsersing yourself in this content will help you prepare
for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer Exam.
Virtual Class Format
Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students;
unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time.
Registered students must view the class from the country listed in
the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or
transmission of LVC content may not be made.