Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database 1.0 Training & Placements in Chennai SQL STAR
Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database
(The Course materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foreign
(Government of India Approved Education Center – ISQL Global)
Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database training will help you identify the key features, benefits and use cases of the Oracle NoSQL
database. You'll learn to identify the key considerations while designing a schema and an application for an Oracle NoSQL database.
Introduction to Oracle NoSQL Database training will teach you about the key features, benefits and use cases of the Oracle NoSQL
database. You'll also develop an understanding of the concepts and terms related to NoSQL.
- ExplainBig Data and NoSQL concepts.
- Identifyand use Java API's to access the Oracle NoSQL Database.
- Accessthe admin console and configure a store.
Benefits to You Investing
in this course will also help you identify the key considerations,
which you should keep in mind, while designing a schema and an
application for an Oracle NoSQL database. Interact with expert
Oracle University instructors.
- Database Administrators
- Configurethe store using the Admin Console
- Differentiatea NoSQL database from the Relational Database Management System
- Identifywhen to use a NoSQL database
- Identifythe key features of the Oracle NoSQL database
- ExplainOracle NoSQL architecture
- Identifythe components of Oracle NoSQL database
- Identifythe schema structure for Oracle NoSQL database
- Define and design major and minor keys
- Define consistency and durability
- Identifythe Java API's to access the KVStore
- Define BigData
- Accessthe Admin Console
Understanding the NoSQL Technology and Concepts
- CaseStudy Overview
- Course Environment
- Course Objectives
- Connecting to the Practice Environment
- Accessing the Labs Directory
Accessing and Manipulating the Oracle NoSQL Database Using Java API's
- Designing an Application for Oracle NoSQL Database
- Oracle NoSQL Overview
- BigDataand NoSQL Overview
- Designing a Schema for Oracle NoSQL Database
Using the Administration Console
- Writing and Deleting Data
- Reading Data
- Accessing the KVStore
- Constructing a Record
- Configuring the KVStore Using the Admin Console
- AdminConsole Overview