R12x Oracle Order Management Fundamentals 1.0 Training & Placements in Chennai SQL STAR
R12.2 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals
(The Course materials and Course Completion Certificates are directly delivered from Oracle University to those seeking for Foriegn
(Government of India Approved Education Center)This
R12.X Oracle Order Management training teaches you how to use Oracle Order Management. Learn how to set up modules like Oracle Inventory,
Receivables, Pricing, and Shipping Execution that affect sales order creation and processing; create and process sales orders.
This R12.2 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals training teaches you how to perform the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that
Oracle Order Management facilitates. Participate in hands-on activities to solidify new skills; use the functionality described
in the class and apply it to your daily job.
- Setup Oracle Order Management.
- Manageexceptions and holds.
- Usekey order flows.
- Setup inventory, receivables, shipping execution, and basic pricing functionality.
- Define credit checking.
- Createprice lists.
- Define processing constraints, transaction types, defaulting rules, orderholds, and User defined attributes at the order header and linelevel that enable you to record additional information on thesales order.
- Createsubinventories, units of measure, and items.
- Createcustomers, payment terms, and defining credit checking.
- Createprice lists, as well as discount and freight and special chargelist modifiers.
- Setup shipping execution, including freight carriers, freight costtypes, document sets, and container load details.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you will develop a deeper understanding
of the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. You'll also learn how to perform
required setup steps. These steps include creating customers, transaction types, defaulting rules, and price lists. This course
also includes information about enabling multiple organization access control (MOAC), specifically for Oracle Order Management.
- E-BusinessSuite Essentials for Implementers
- Navigating Oracle Applications
- InventoryManagement Fundamentals
- FinancialsFunctional Foundation
- R12.2Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals
Course Topics Overview
of Oracle Order Management
- Create and use price lists, modifiers, qualifiers, and price books
- Explainshipping flows within the order-to-cash lifecycle
- Setup and use shipping entities to perform shipping-relatedactivities
- Setup multiple organization access control for Oracle OrderManagement
- Define subinventories, units of measure, and items
- Define item orderability rules
- Define User defined attributes for orders and lines
- Define customers, invoice information, and credit checking
- Explaintax-related setup steps
- Setup profile options and system parameters
- Setup processing constraints, defaulting rules, and transaction types
- Usescheduling and workflow
- Define holds
- Executethe order-to-cash lifecycle with different order types
- Orderto Cash Lifecycle
- Integrationwith Other Products
- OracleOrder Management Capabilities
- Whatis Oracle Order Management?
- OrderCapture and Order Fulfillment
- Overview of Oracle Order Management
Order Entities and Order Flows
- DropShipments Across Ledgers
- Orderto Cash Lifecycle with PTO Models and PTO Kits
- Managing IR-ISO Changes
- Orderto Cash Lifecycle with Standard Items
- Booking an Order
- Entering Order Lines
- Using Order Organizer
- Copying Orders
- Entering Order Header Main Information
- Entering Order Header Additional Information
- Applying Sales Credits
- Splitting Orders
Multiple Organization Access Control Setup
- Using MOAC in Oracle Order Management
- OrganizationStructure in Oracle Applications
- Setting Up MOAC
Oracle Inventory Setup for Oracle Order Management
- Receiptto Issue Lifecycle
- Setting Up Locations
- Usesof Units of Measure
- Unitsof Measure
- Shipping Method
- InterorganizationShipping Networks
- InventoryOrganization Structure
Oracle Receivables Setup for Oracle Order Management
- KeyCustomer Related Concepts in TCA
- Defining Payment Terms
- Overview of Credit Checking
- Overview of Trading Community Architecture
- Defining Invoicing and Accounting Rules
- Adding Customers in Order Management
- Defining Credit Checking on the Customers Page - Profile Tab
- Defining Credit Checking on the Customers Page - Profile Amounts Tab
Oracle Order Management Setup Steps
- Workflowin Transaction Types
- OrderManagement Setup Steps
- Overview of QuickCode or Lookup Types
- Overview of Document Sequences for Order Numbering
- ProfileOptions and System Parameters
- Defining QuickCode or Lookup Types
- Overview of Transaction Types Window
- Overview of Order Header and Order Line Processing Flows
Holds, Order Purge, and Exception Management Setup
- Specifying Holds Framework
- Orderand Quote Purge
Basic Pricing Setup
- Overview of Pricing in the Order to Cash Process
- AddItems to Price List
- SecondaryPrice List
- Creating a Price List
- ManualPrice List Updates
- CopyPrice List
- ImplementationSteps: Setting Key Profile Options
- PriceList Maintenance: Overview
Overview of Shipping Execution
- Shipping Execution Flow
- Tripsand Stops
- Deliveryand Delivery Lines